We are always excited about meeting new patients for their
complimentary first visit to our office. Your initial one-hour
appointment will consist of a thorough examination, photos, X-rays and
a discussion of treatment options with Dr. Parigini and our Treatment
During the initial examination for each patient, we will
address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic
treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed
until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Please assist us by providing the following information at the
time of your first visit:
- Any specific concerns you have about your smile or bite.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance
card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able
to give you an estimate of your costs.
Transfer exams and TMJ exams are treated differently. A full
set of records is required, and they take on average an extra 30
minutes. Therefore, a fee of $350 is essential to cover the extra cost
these exams incur.